Thursday, March 13, 2014

52 Recipes: Dark Chocolate Brownies [Week #10]


Make up post! Since I'm one week behind and all.

So, these brownies are INTENSE.

Heavy in a good way. Dark, delicious chocolate.


The Pioneer Woman is THE resource I go to whenever I need a good, no-fail recipe. She always comes through, and these brownies were no exception. You can find the recipe here, since I didn't change it at all. The next time I make these, I will probably throw in an 1/8 or 1/4 tsp. of salt just because they were so rich, I think a tiny pinch of salt might've helped balance it out (and it honestly feels weird to me to make a baked good without any salt in it!). Other than that, the recipe is pure gold, and so, so easy.


Seriously. Next time you want to make brownies, skip the box mix aisle and make them homemade instead. I guarantee you'll be happy you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment