Monday, March 17, 2014

52 Recipes: 5-Ingredient Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas [Week #11]


If you need a super easy weeknight meal, THIS IS IT. The original recipe is only four ingredients, but I added a 4 oz. can of chopped green chiles. Seriously - rotisserie chicken, tortillas, salsa verde, pepper jack cheese, and green chiles. Wrap it all up in a tortilla and throw it in the oven! Unbelievably easy.


As usual, the recipe comes from another one of my favorite blogs - Kevin & Amanda. Since all I did was add in a can of green chiles, just head on over to their blog for the recipe. Maybe one of these days I'll start coming up with my own original recipes, but I don't feel like I'm good enough in the kitchen for that yet (although I did come up with some pretty fantastic Hawaiian pancakes over the weekend).

Aaaand I don't really have a clever way to end this post. Hope you all had a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment