Monday, January 2, 2012

just give me cake! first post.

To be honest, the name of this blog came about because it is generally my attitude towards life 99% of the time. My philosophy? Cake makes everything better. Chocolate cake reaches a whole new level of heavenly goodness, but we won't even get into that. Am I right?

I don't boast knowledge or experience; the only thing I've got going for me is just a true enjoyment of good food, plain and simple. I have a ridiculous amount of recipes bookmarked, and not a day goes by when I don't daydream about one toothsome treat or another (ok, I might have a problem). In any case, I'm excited to document and share some of the recipes that I love, as well as discover new ones along the way.

So thanks for stopping by, and keep an eye out for new posts to come!

xo
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment